Indoor Climate Management
CAT. M1 i.VA Edge Gateway Thermostat
Regular thermostats let you adjust the temperature in your home, it’s just a control panel for your heating and air conditioning system. Programmable thermostats let you set the temperature and have the thermostat change it based on the time of day. What makes most smart thermostats so “smart” is that they learn from your behaviors, allow you to control the climate in your home remotely, show you energy consumption in real-time, and can even adjust themselves based on ambient conditions like humidity.
For example, you can voice anywhere in your house tell thermostat to shut off after you leave the house for work, and then spring back into action in just enough time to make the house nice and toasty (or cool and comfortable, depending on the season) by the time you to get home. Most smart thermostats show you how long it takes to make the change you’ve requested, so you can see how effective your climate control system really is, and it discourages people from turning a thermostat all the way down to try “cooling off the house faster” (which never works). Plus, you can manage many smart thermostats from your phone or a web-app. From the remote interface, you can always see how much you’re spending on heating or cooling costs, tweak the programming to you save money, and see the results immediately.
• Self-Internet connection with CAT M1 LTE.
• IoT Edge Gateway allowing other IoT devices network connection without any Internet Wi-Fi router.
• User friendly setup with machine learning Smart Temperature features for home or business remote configuration.
• Independent IoT network bypass 3rd party network firewall, easy management for corporate and rental environment.
• 2 heating stages and 2 cooling stages
• Pre-programmed temperature energy saving setting with editable adjustment design
• Embedded CO2 sensor automatically activate ventilation when the indoor CO2 level reaches to harmful level.
• Embedded NXP i.MX8 MCU with 8G eMMC and 2G DDR4
• QUALCOMM QCA9377-3 M2M Wi-Fi for 50 IoT devices
• Local A.I. voice recognition